For those arriving in Toronto via Toronto Pearson International Airport or GTA residents attending the conference, Niagara Falls can be reached from Toronto in several ways:
- Driving, rental car, VIA Rail or reserving your ride on the Niagara Airbus, this trip will take approximately 75 minutes.
- Connect from the airport to Union Station via the UP Express and take the GO Train or Bus directly to Niagara Falls. The Niagara GO/VIA Rail station is a 10 minute drive from the Marriott on the Falls hotel.
- FlyGTA airlines offers luxury direct flights from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport to Niagara District Airport. This scenic flight takes only 15 minutes and prices start at $85.
Avoid long wait times and save money with competitive low-cost air fares by flying directly into Hamilton! John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport services flights from many major Canadian cities, including Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Moncton, Montréal, Vancouver and Winnipeg.
For those arriving via Hamilton, Niagara Falls can be reached in various ways:
- Driving, rental car or reserving your ride on the Niagara Airbus, this trip will take approximately 50 minutes.
For those arriving in Buffalo via Buffalo Niagara International Airport:
- Driving, rental car or reserving your ride on the Niagara Airbus can be taken to the Marriott on the Falls hotel and the drive will take approximately 45 minutes.
For a comprehensive list of all modes of transportation to/from Niagara Falls, check out the Niagara Falls tourism website.