Come join us in Montreal, Quebec for the 2018 meeting. Along with our conference theme: Advancing Anesthesiology, Excellence & Leadership, this year, the CAS is also commemorating its 75th anniversary. We look forward to celebrating with you!
CAS’ commitment to medical education and patient care extends to presenting the latest anesthesia techniques, innovations, and research. Complete your CME credits and join us for three days of learning from notable speakers and educators.
- Benefit from the latest trends in anesthesiology,
- Network with colleagues and leaders in the specialty,
- Obtain actionable skills that can be transferred to your medical practice,
- Explore the newest products, innovations and industry leaders during the Exhibit Hall hours,
- Experience the flair and charm of Montreal, in the summer!
The 2018 CAS Annual Meeting and Exhibits will be held primarily in the Palais des congrès de Montreal. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the Palais offers easy access to several hotels, restaurants, the Métro, Gare Centrale (main train station) and several tourist destinations.
The host conference hotels are Le Westin Montreal, Embassy Suites by Hilton, and Hyatt Regency.
Other activity locations include:
- Simulation activities at McGIll.
- Committee meetings at the Westin.
- Section socials at various venues in Montreal.
Dr Beverley Orser
Chair, Department of Anesthesia, University of Toronto
Winner, 2017 CAS Gold Medal
Principal investigator, Mechanisms of Anesthesia Laboratory
Dr Franco Carli
Angela Enright Lecture Speaker
President, Perioperative Program, McGill University
Senior staff anaesthesiologist, Montreal General Hospital