We are thrilled to host the 2017 meeting in Niagara Falls, Ontario – nominated as the eighth Wonder of the World! The theme of the conference is Competence By Design – The Future of Education and Assessment in Anesthesiology – From Residency to Retirement.
CAS is committed to be at the forefront of medical education and patient care, and programming will feature a number of vital practice areas, research innovations, and the newest techniques. All this and the opportunity to potentially complete your CME required credits – makes this a not to miss event!
Join us for three days of learning from notable speakers and educators…
- What’s trending in anesthesiology,
- Meet and network with colleagues,
- Get hands-on skills you can transfer to your workplace,
- Be introduced to the newest products, innovations and industry leaders during the Exhibit Hall hours, where you will have the chance to win daily prizes, and
- Enjoy the thrills of the fun-filled city of Niagara Falls!